- Our Story
- What People Say
- My Account
- My Wishlist
- Get in Touch
- Log In
A pH-balanced, detergent-free hair cleanser developed for sensitive scalps and dry hair, to gently cleanse and nourish.
• Macadamia oil is known for its reconstructive properties, helping to restore dry and brittle hair
• Arginine helps to shield hair from the damaging effects of colouring and bleaching, prolonging your colour
• Pro-vitamin B5 helps nutrients to reach follicles, and promotes shine and vitality
• This non-foaming cream cleanses your hair as gently as your Smoothing Cleanser works on skin
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Juice, Plant Derived Emulsifier, Plant Derived Conditioner, Macadamia Oil, Tamanu Oil, Plant Glycerin, Babassu Esters, Arginine, Vitamin B5, Guar Derived Conditioner, Sugar Cane Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Peppermint Oil, Naturally Derived Fragrance, Naturally Derived Preservatives, Chlorophyll
Aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetearyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, calophyllum tacamahaca seed oil, glycerin, babassu oil polyglyceryl-4 esters, arginine, panthenol, pantolactone, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, saccharum officinarum, citrus limon fruit extract, lactic acid, malic acid, citric acid, mentha piperita oil, parfum from natural origin, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate, sodium dehydroacetate, limonene*, linalool*, CI 75810 *component of natural essential oils
100% NATURALLY DERIVED/NATURE IDENTICAL
1. After wetting your hair, apply a generous amount onto scalp and roots, then smooth through your hair. Our effective, lather-free formula will gently lift dirt and excess sebum.
2. Use your Scalp Massager to massage your scalp in circular motions, working your way in sections around your scalp. This helps your Hair Cleanser go further whilst stimulating blood circulation for a relaxing and therapeutic experience.
3. Leave for a few minutes and rinse your scalp very thoroughly. If extra hydration is needed, follow with Hair Feast to condition lengths and ends.
4. Occasionally use Clarifying Hair Wash for when a deeper cleanse is required.